Alexandria: 7 Miles From the Nation’s Capital
NOVA’s Alexandria location is the second largest in the NOVA system. On a 22.5-acre campus, just across the Potomac from Washington DC, more than 17,000 students are part of a diverse and dynamic community of learners.
At NOVA, students don’t have to settle when they enroll for a community college education. On the Alexandria Campus, our facilities will make it seem like you should be paying more. But you won’t.
- Campus Bookstore / Barnes & Noble
- Fitness Center
- Euro Café
- Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall & Arts Center
- Testing Center
Academics at Alexandria
More than 17,000 students are currently enrolled at the Alexandria Campus. Come join them, and take advantage of these highlights (among many others):
- 13 world languages are taught here
- A highly ranked English as a Second Language program
- Motorcycle Training via Workforce Development
- An active Honors program
- One of the premier entertainment venues, the Rachel M. Schlesinger Concert Hall and Arts Center, seats over 500.
Top Programs at Alexandria
More About the Alexandria Campus
Looking for even more information about NOVA’s Alexandria Campus? Please visit the Alexandria page on nvcc.edu.